
Last weekend, my dear friend Courtney and her husband Anthony welcomed sweet baby Jay into the world. Jay arrived early in the morning on Saturday and weighed in at 7 lbs and ws 20 inches long. Courtney was such a trooper during labor and Jay could not be more precious!

Clay was sweet and stayed with Riley Sunday afternoon while I made a quick trip to the hospital. As soon as I held Jay I teared up. I have a totally different perspective about newborns now. Before I just didn't realize what a big deal a new baby was. I know that sounds silly, but I truly just didn't. Now, having gone through pregnancy, labor and delivery, and caring for a newborn, I know what an amazing blessing from God a newborn is. I know just how wonderfully life-altering this little, tiny baby. I know just how perfect they are.







1 comment:
Awww thank you for coming to visit us! It meant so much! And you are so right- once you have a baby it's a whole new perspective on what a miracle this life really is!! Jay can't wait to meet Riley!! :)
Post a Comment