
Our favorite photographer had her sweet twins early. And I don't believe she is up for photo sessions just yet. I also, have yet to decide on another photographer to take Riley's one year pics. So I went ahead and dressed her up and decided I would try to get a few good pictures in our front yard. I think they turned out pretty well. I would still like to finalize a photographer but it looks like now I may just wait and do 18 month pics.




Photography-wise, I had a tough time with Riley's second outfit, the hot pink added a color cast that was so difficult for me to edit out. I gave up on that and just decided to leave most as is.





3 comments:
She is adorable!!! I think you did a great job taking her pictures. Sure wish I was getting to see you next weekend. Take care...
Golly geez get down here and Paige is taking pictures free!!! You know she'd love to get her hands on your baby girl!!! Your pictures are great - She is growing so quickly!!!
Gorgeous girl!
Post a Comment