What a fun baby Riley is! I am so amazed at how much growing and changing she does over the course of each month. Clay and I are having such a great time with our sweet girl!

Riley is getting to be very, very active. I had the hardest time taking her pictures this month. Riley did NOT want to sit still! :) She wanted to pet Scout, she wanted to twist and turn, and most of all she wanted out of the chair. I was having to take the pictures with one hand stretched out in front of me, so that when she decided to try to get down, I would catch her before the hard floor did.

(Don't worry, she never fell. After our quick photo session, I finally took her off the chair...she looks kindof relieved. )
Here are some of the things she is up to:
-She is making many noises. (Still no true sounds, but lots of zzzphfff's and zzizss's).
-She can pull herself onto her hands and knees. She can then rock a small bit before flattening out.
-She grabs for objects and can move toys from one hand to another.
-She is starting to look at me for reactions. (Ex. The other day she was sitting up and toppled over, she quickly looked over at me. And was fine for a few seconds, but as soon as I said "oops" she started crying.
-She loves to hit tables with her hands or bang her toys around.
-And she can stand up on her own while holding onto our ottoman. (Not for long though)

We love you Riley!
Riley is getting to be very, very active. I had the hardest time taking her pictures this month. Riley did NOT want to sit still! :) She wanted to pet Scout, she wanted to twist and turn, and most of all she wanted out of the chair. I was having to take the pictures with one hand stretched out in front of me, so that when she decided to try to get down, I would catch her before the hard floor did.
Here are some of the things she is up to:
-She is making many noises. (Still no true sounds, but lots of zzzphfff's and zzizss's).
-She can pull herself onto her hands and knees. She can then rock a small bit before flattening out.
-She grabs for objects and can move toys from one hand to another.
-She is starting to look at me for reactions. (Ex. The other day she was sitting up and toppled over, she quickly looked over at me. And was fine for a few seconds, but as soon as I said "oops" she started crying.
-She loves to hit tables with her hands or bang her toys around.
-And she can stand up on her own while holding onto our ottoman. (Not for long though)
We love you Riley!



5 comments:
what a fun baby girl!
She is precious!
Oh my goodness- she is getting so big! What a precious little personality she has! :)
She is such a cutie! Doesn't it seem like such a long time ago that she was a little helpless newborn!?!?
She is getting a cute personality. Adorable pictures...as usual.
Post a Comment