Riley's first Halloween was fun, even if she did not have a clue what was going on. We have called Riley turtle many times since she has been born. She often makes faces and moves her head around just like a turtle, so we thought this costume was very fitting! My parents came into town and loved helping pass out candy for the neighbor kids. (Growing up, we have always lived out in the country and never had Trick or treaters...nope not a single one. Mom always always wanted some, so she and Dad had a blast seeing our yard and neighborhood be taken over by swarms of excited kids.)
Kristi is Snoopy.
Later that night, Clay and I took advantage of wonderful babysitting courtesy of the grandparents and went to see my good friend Lindsie's husband's band play. Spence is in a band called Whiskey Bent, they used to play a ton in Lubbock while at Tech. They were great, Spence has an awesome voice and we had so much fun. Clay and I even took first place for the best couples costume contest! :) Everyone loved Charlie Brown!!
Charlie danced, talked on his cell phone, and even managed to have a beer.
Lindsie, Courtney, and me



4 comments:
Yall are so funny with those costumes! I love it!
Oh my gosh- cutest turtle EVER!!!!
I love the turtle.
Wow...those costumes are hilarious! And Ranger & Riley were turtle friends for Halloween!
Post a Comment