The most special sound in the world! Congrats to her wonderful parents...missing you guys already!Love, Aunt Kristi
Michelle! That is one of the best things! I cried the first time I heard Blake laugh because it was the best sound I had ever heard. She is so cute and she has a great baby laugh!
I love it. GOSH...she is too precious. I HAVE TO MEET HER.
Oh...so, so sweet! I'm so glad you were able to catch that on video! She is one of the most beautiful little baby girls I have ever seen...seriously!
simply adorable!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
The most special sound in the world! Congrats to her wonderful parents...missing you guys already!
Love,
Aunt Kristi
Michelle! That is one of the best things! I cried the first time I heard Blake laugh because it was the best sound I had ever heard. She is so cute and she has a great baby laugh!
I love it. GOSH...she is too precious. I HAVE TO MEET HER.
Oh...so, so sweet! I'm so glad you were able to catch that on video! She is one of the most beautiful little baby girls I have ever seen...seriously!
simply adorable!
Post a Comment