Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 11, 2009

29 Down 10 or less to go!

Wow, I cannot believe I/we are 30 weeks pregnant. I feel like weeks 20-29 went so so quickly!

I had my 30 week appoinment today and everything went good! I love hearing our babies heartbeat. What a wonderful, reassuring sound! I am also excited because our Dr. said we would have another sonogram at our next appointment (32 weeks). We cannot wait to see Riley again! We will definitely look at every body part this time!!! :)

Dr. also said that she will not let Riley go past her due date and would likely induce a few days early. I am really hoping she will just come on her own time, but I bet around the middle of July I will happily be saying "induce away!"


We are so so excited and have been preparing the nursery! I will update soon with more details and pictures.


28 weeks

30 weeks

3 comments:

Paige said...

Nice belly pictures! I can't wait to see pictures of the room, and you need to put up pictures of the shower!

Justin and Allison said...

You look so good.
I hope you got my message. I was so sad I could not come, but hopefully I can make it to another event.
Congrats on making it this far. The rest will fly by.

Miranda said...

You look wonderful! The next 9 will go so fast!