
The weekend after spring break, Clay, Scout, and I went back to Ft. Worth for a fun fun wedding. John is one of Clay's good good friends from high school. I love seeing Clay's friends get married, especially when they are blessed enough to find amazing wives like Allison.
Well, John and Alli ended up getting married at the same church as my good friend Allison Gilmore...it was neat to be back there and relive their moment too! We were just out of college and it was only my second time to be a bridesmaid. It is amazing how differently I view wedding ceremonies now that I'm married! The words and prayers mean so so much more. I also loved watching my handsome husband from the pews as he has done many times for me.

The reception was at a neat restaurant called Lonesome Dove in the stockyards. We had a blast and danced the night away, but my favorite part was the firepit complete with blankets and smores! Yumm (way to win a pregnant ladies heart!)



2 comments:
Abby told me she saw you! I am glad you enjoyed the wedding. Love you!
Cute picture of you and clay! (and Riley)
Post a Comment