So Friday, Clay and I met up with Clay's bestfriend Joe and his girlfriend Melissa. It was really great to see them, especially since they are now engaged!! Yea! Joe finally popped the question a week or two ago, while they were in Aspen visiting Carson. They had a great proposal story and everything went exactly as Joe had planned. So exciting. We really enjoyed spending time with them and after dinner we went to Pearl Bar. I felt almost silly going out...it has been so long since I have been out and had a night on the town. If you can even call it that, because we were home by 10:15pm! Haha. I am getting so old and I am always so exhausted on Friday's.
So I had an all day training for school on Saturday. I never look forward to Sat. trainings, but this one was great. My whole school went to the Fine Arts museum and learned how to incorporate art into our curriculum at school. This is the Fine art vertical team initiative that myself and other 4 teachers are trying to slowly implement into our school (the reason I moved to 1st.) We also got to do our own art...I should definitely never attempt painting again.
Sunday, Clay went to the terrible terrible Texans football game early in the a.m. So I slept in and did not go to church. Lucky for Kristi, because she called me when we would normally be in church saying she had a flat. Clay could not come help so I came to her rescue. I totally changed her flat and put on her spare all by myself. Not only that but it only took me like 5 minutes (once I figured out how to get the jack out of the trunk:) And I now feel as though I should be paid to work the crewpit for Nascar.
5 years ago



1 comment:
Way to go tire changer!
Post a Comment