So also while I was gone, Clay kept telling me he had a "secret project" he was working on for our home. The only thing I could think of and the only thing we had talked about was painting the rest of the rooms in the house. I was so thrilled, but when I walked in the house...no paint. Hmmm. Clay insisted I kept walking, so down the hall I went. I checked out every room and finally poked my head into the master. "Oh!" was all I could say. Clay had totally ripped out our teeny, tiny 1950's bathroom. He laid a new tile floor, retextured the walls, took out the old cabinets and vanity, and we later picked out a new vanity. It turned out so so great!! But I was slightly overwhelmed at first...it may have been the initial shock...or the 3-4 foot hole in the wall. :) Clay, thanks for all your hard work...I love it!
5 years ago





2 comments:
I need to see more pics of your house! I love what Clay did, handy handy clay!
your dog is sooo cute! it's great to see you are doing so well :)
kelly (evans) nelson
Post a Comment