skip to main |
skip to sidebar
We had so so much fun during Memorial day weekend. Friends of ours rented an amazing beach house down in Galveston. (Now before you jump in to bash Galveston, let me tell you I too had my doubts. Strangley enough I had never been to Galveston before, but I had been warned by many of the hideious brown water and the gross beaches.) However, disguesting as the water may have been I really enjoyed the beach. Maybe it is because it only takes a little over an hour to get there, maybe it is because the people we spent time with were so fun, or maybe it was just me really needing a break. Whatever it may have been, something caused us to thoroughly enjoy ourselves.
We were also very excited because Scout was able to come along for the fun. How funny it was to see the tiny puppy jumping in the waves. He was soooo in his element. He dearly loves the water and he would have retreived his tennis ball until his feet fell off, had we let him.
Once, he even retreived a coconut from the water. Where, you ask did the coconut come from? Thats a great question, because I saw very few palm trees while in Galveston! So who knows, but leave it up to a lab to find one. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment