Well I am about 3 months behind. I have been trying not to turn on the computer as much this year and along with that goes out blog time, photo editing time, and wasting time on the internet time. :) I do hope to maintain this blog and catch up though. I know it is a fun way for family to keep up with what the girls are doing.
So here is our January. At least what I remember of it and what I took pictures of.
Bathtime.

I love these curls!!! We have only cut her hair once and she really needs another cut but I don't want to lose these!
We still go through about 7 princess dresses a day. Sweet princesses. :)

Sweet Reese princess feet.
Kristi and Riley having some sort of crazy party while Reese naps. Have I mentioned I don't really love stuffed animals? See Riley's room if any explianation is needed. And yes her room looks like that pretty much daily. Clean up time is not her favorite time.

There are moments of sweet sister time that make me forget all the hair pulling, hitting, and "she won't leave me alone" nonsense. :)

Really though, these two love each other SO much. Riley is an amazing big sister, patient, kind, loving, helpful and Reese adores her big sister to pieces. She just wants to do whatever Riley does. Sweet.

Reese's big girl ponytail!

nana and papa came to visit.
The girls love to share a yogurt with Papa. (Not sure how much they share, pretty sure Papa never gets a bite.) They stand around like little birds with their mouths open wide just waiting.

Papa also turns into a horse.

It snowed in Houston. yes, that is snow. all 7 flakes. :)

Riley on the monkey bars, she insisted her daddy make. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment