Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Riley's 1st haircut

On September 19th, Riley had her first haircut!! It was just a trim and Riley did such a great job!  We had talked it up for weeks.  Riley sat so still and smiled nervously a few times.  It was a short, sweet, and easy experience! 

Before:


After:

Not much of a change at all, she just lost an inch or two of fine, tangly hair.






I think Clay was more nervous than she was :)




I think she was over it at this point! Ha!


2 comments:

Never Enough Food said...

This place looks so fun! Where'd you go? Jake has had about 20 haircuts so far. I'm actually putting one off right now. Boys...

Michelle said...

Hey Cindy! We went to Snip-Its off of Memorial between Gessner and Btwy 8. Your lil guy is so cute. Love reading your blog!