
There is pretty much nothing cuter than a 3 year old in her leotard and tights! Riley was so excited to start dance lessons this fall. We gave her the choice of gymnastics or dance. I coached gymnastics in high school so I was secretly hoping she would pick gymnastics, and I may have even asked her which she wanted at least 5 times, including right after the gymnastics event of the Olympics. But she stood frm in her choice and so dance it was. And I am so please with this!! We enrolled her in a friends dance studio and although we don't know her teacher well, we had met her previously and she is such a sweet, patient teacher. Perfect! Riley does 30 minutes of ballet and 30 of tap. She is loving it all right now. And although she has only gone a few weeks now, she is already chasse-ing and galloping (yes, apperantly there is a difference?) all over the house. :)
The only thing I don't absolutely love about this is her class only has "open curtain once a month." Meaning I can only stay and watch her once a month. I totally understand why this is done but I would love to see her dance more often. It is just too too cute!! Below are two videos I took during this months open curtain.


Check out that ponytail. Those curls are the reason she has still not had her first hair cut! :)



1 comment:
Omg! She looks adorable!!! Glad she loves it!
Post a Comment