Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Riley is 3!!

Sweet Riley is three!  What a wonderful blessing and joy she is! 



She had her well check a few weeks after her birthday and everything looked great.
Riley is 38" tall (65%) and weighed in at 28 lb 6 oz (25%).  The doctor used my height, Clay's height and Riley's current growth to estimate she will be 5'6" tall.  Fun!  Just a tiny bit taller than me.

I asked Riley a few questions and want to try to do this with each birthday!  (idea stolen from Paige :) and Pinterest)

Favorite color? purple...and blue and pink.  even sivar and goad (silver and gold)
Favorite toy?  Diego...and dora
Favorite fruit?  strawberries and peaches
Favorite tv show? Dora and Diego...and Mickey Mouse and Word World...and Winnie the pooh (she has seen Winnie one time? ha)
Favorite thing to eat for lunch? waffles ??we have never had this for lunch :)
Favorite outfit? my polka dot dress that Nana gave me.  I weared it a long day.*
Favorite game? Candyland
Favorite snack? Cheddar bunnies
Favorite animal? ducks and chickens, just chickens
Favorite song? I don't know.  (after a few more prompts) He's got the whole world in his hands
Favorite book? Feely bugs, Get Dressed with Dora and Clifford
Who is your best friend? Bubba
Favorite cereal? Lucky charms and Peanut Butter Puffs
Favorite thing to do outside?  Play chase
Favorite thing to do inside? play dollhouse
Favorite drink? lucky charm milk  ha!
Favorite holiday? I don't know
What do you like to take to bed at night? Diego and monkey and 'raff (her giraffe lovey)
Favorite thing for dinner? pancakes, sometimes at Nana and Papa's we eat pancakes.  this is true but never for dinner :)
Favorite dessert?  marshmellows
What do you want to be when you grow up? Riley: "A princess, tell me who"  Me: "Who?"  Riley: Princess Belle

*"I weared it a long day"-  Riley has been saying "a long day" for past events and she uses it for anything from yesterday to things that happened months ago. 
Example: "I go to school a long day." "mommy took me ____ a long day"

She also uses "all the day long" to mean all day.  Example: She will tell Clay "I missed you all the day long"  "We played all the day long"

We LOVE this!! So cute!

Asking these questions made me realize a few things. 
- She is indecisive...like her momma :)
- She loves breakfast foods...like her momma
- I need to make her pancakes more often
- I love this age!!! (I already knew this but this was a fun reminder)

Next blog will be her birthday party. :)

1 comment:

Erin, Cas, Collin and Maya said...

How fun Michelle - I'm definitely stealing this birthday interview idea for Collin!