Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 5, 2011

Fun with nana and papa

Early November Clay was out of town, so Riley and I headed to my parents house for some fun. I think I've said this before, but my parents now live in a small town somewhat near Ft. Worth. We always love going to visit because 1: it is beautiful country 2: it is super quiet and relaxing 3: having two sets of enthusiastic and willing hands to help is so great. This time Riley and I enjoyed just hanging out, visiting two local parks and I was even able to meet with two of my best college girlfriends for dinner out one night. Fun!


We helped Papa water his garden.
We enjoyed evening walks pretty much each day.
We posed for pictures, messy nap hair and all.



We slid with our friend and even convinced mommy to slide too.

Big Rock Park was fun.






Their cute small town reminds me some of good old Denver City, and so it feels good to get back to my small town roots every now and then.

No comments: