Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Baby G2 is

another little girl!!


We are thrilled!!!



We had our second ultrasound yesterday. Such an amazing experience. Our ultrasonographer said everything looked great and she showed us lots of body parts. We saw the four chambers of the heart, all major bones, the palate, profile of sweet baby #2, and a sweet belly. Baby #2 was very active and very stubborn just like Riley was during her ultrasounds. Baby g2 would not turn her head a certain way for the tech to get some measurement, so she had to put tons of pressure on my belly to try to get her to move (Riley had done this very thing but moved at the last minute to get all the measurements needed.) This sweet stubborn one did not move her head from the far depths and the tech never did get that measurement.

At the very end, the tech didn't say much just clicked a few pictures and started typing on the screen. Clay had a better view than I and he realized what she was doing before I did...she was writing Baby Sister!!!

We were thrilled and of course I shed a few happy tears. We are so excited to have a family of four (plus dog makes 5) and feel so absolutely blessed by this growing life!





After the ultrasound I saw Dr McCloskey and she thought everything looked great but that because the ultrasound tech was unable to get that one measurement I would need another ultrasound at my next visit. So I'm excited I get to see my sweet baby again soon.

Oh and no names yet. We're working on it :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun! Congratulations!

Miranda said...

You will love having 2 babies the same gender. You get to use all those sweet clothes again!