Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Padre time

The day after Clay's birthday party was Father's day. We celebrated Clay and my Dad by opening a few gifts and enjoying a nice dinner out. I am so blessed by these two amazing men in my life. Clay is such an awesome dad!! I have loved watching him grow into this role. And of course I think my dad is the GREATEST! :)

Then on Monday we all departed for South Padre! We had a blast last year when we visited Port A. But this year we decided to drive a few hours longer to be at a beautiful beach, not that Port A wasn't nice (it was just not near as nice). Padre did not disappoint!! It had been about 15 years since my family had been to SPI and it has grown and developed a ton since then.

We spent our week mostly just relaxing at the beach, eating yummy seafood, and even played a little golf as well.

Riley did really great; she loved the water, waves, and sand!









She really was happy, although her face doesn't really show that :)



This was the face we saw most often.

Relaxing with papaw.




Can't wait until next time!!

3 comments:

Justin*Tara*LucasWhite said...

Summer vacations are my favorite! I love your bathing suit Michelle, really cute!

Paige said...

Great images!

Justin and Allison said...

Love the pictures. Looks like so much fun!