

What a blessed Easter we had! We enjoyed time with family, time outdoors, and time worshipping our Savior.


Digging into one of her Easter baskets, Sunday morning.
We hunted for eggs after church. I was a little surprised Riley knew exactly what to do and excitedly went after each egg. (Now she had practiced once or twice before but even those times she seemed to know what was going on)




Riley thought Great Grannie needed Scouts bone. We were so glad to have Great Grannie in town from Mississippi!





The funniest squirl decided he needed some candy too.

He really got after the Reese's Peanut Butter cups. I don't blame him, I might eat through plastic to get to one too.
--------------------
One day the grave could conceal Him no longer
One day the stone rolled away from the door
Then He arose, over death He had conquered
Now is ascended, my Lord evermore
Death could not hold Him, the grave could not keep Him
From rising again
------------------------



No comments:
Post a Comment