Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 21, 2010

To nana and pawpaws we go

Two weeks ago, we headed up to the DFW area again! Clay was invited by a friend/client to go hunting at an awesome hotel/ranch which just so happens to be where my parents live. I never pass up an opportunity to visit my family, I love being around them and they are so so helpful when it comes to Riley! It is also really relaxing to be out in the small town country-side. And Clay never (well hardly ever) passes up an opportunity to go hunting! While Clay was hunting we spent most of our time playing with Riley outside, enjoying the weather, relaxing and there was in a little shopping (browsing) thrown in the mix. One day I even braved the pool for all of like 1 minute, no polar bearing for me. Riley and I decided the hot tub was way more fun.



I got a few opportunites to photograph Riley. I am still just soaking in everything I can about photography. Sometimes I feel as though I take one step forward and 2 back with my pictures. But I can also be really hard on myself, however I do think I have a few in here that I can really be proud of!



2 comments:

Paige said...

The top picture is awesome! I always do a super close up eye shot for my clients! Love that!!

Miranda said...

Your pictures are so good! If you lived closer, I would be hitting you up all the time for family photos!