She posted a picture she had taken as was asking for any edits of the photo. The picture was of her brother in law riding a horse. You can see the original contest post here. I hardly ever participate in stuff like this, but this one intrigued me. I knew that I would never get her attention with just a simple edit of the photo. So I let my creativity run wild and my odd sense of humor took over as well, below is what I came up with.

So the Pioneer woman usually posts groups of her favorite entries (she will usually have thousands of entries per contest). Each group has around 10 or so entries. Well I made one of her groups for this contest. Did I win, no, there were such good edits and some other really creative funny ones too. But I am just excited to have been recognized!!!
Here is the link to my group.
Fun fun! Oh and interestingly enough this was her first editing challenge, most are photo challenges.



3 comments:
Michelle! That is awesome! Congrats!!
HA! You did great on that!
That's awesome! Everyone knows the Pioneer Woman - congrats on a great job!
Post a Comment