Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 3, 2009

So thankful

After a wonderful day spent with friends, it was time to be with family. My aunt Mary and uncle Sam, my cousin Misty and her three daughters Meagan, Aryn, and Nicki drove to my parents home from southern Louisiana to be with us for the Thanksgiving holiday. Kristi had also driven up with her 2 dogs on Tuesday night. We all had so much fun, laughing, chatting, and mostly eating...a lot! Mom cooked so much food and I would love to brag and say that I helped but I didn't. :( I am not quite the chef...yet. I am trying to work on that though.

Clay and I have so much to be thankful for this year! I am so blessed with an amazing husband, a healthy, beautiful daughter, a wonderful family, great friends, Clay's new business, a wonderful church home and sunday school class, and my merciful loving God!
Warning: A ridiculous amount of photos follow!


Turkey induced nap. Notice they don't just look alike but also nap they same too...scary :)


Clay, Meagan, and Aryn playing Wii. One of my favorite things we did was create a Wii tennis tournament, complete with a bracket and everything. We all tried hard but Clay and Kristi really dominated, with Kristi winning the championship. (Notice a soaking wet Scout wanting someone to throw his ball in the pool.)
Bath time!
Mom making her delicious chocolate cream and coconut cream pies!

Nicki did such a good job holding Riley!

Aunt Mary, Misty and Kristi taking turns loving on Riley.

1 comment:

Justin and Allison said...

Cute pics. Loved seeing you over the holidays. And I still appreciated your wishes, even a day early. Thanks.