Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 6, 2009

One month old!



Wow, I was talking with Clay this morning about our precious baby girl and neither of us can believe that a whole month has gone by since we were sitting in the hospital waiting to meet her. The days have zoomed by so speedy and we have loved and cherised each day with this precious little girl.


We love watching the funny faces she makes when stretching, hearing the funny noises she makes when nursing, and seeing her beautiful eyes take in the world on our walks. Everyone tried to tell me that the love for your daughter/son is different, but nothing prepared me for this. I am 100% in love with Riley and did not know that I could love someone so much. I melt everytime I see her, especially when she's in her daddy's arms.

Riley, you are an amazing blessing from God, one that we prayed for years before your arrival. We cannot wait to see you grow and change for months and years to come!



Riley did not want to make her one month pictures easy!



Brief moment of calmn...then


out! But as soon as I get her in her crib...

wide awake!