Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 3, 2009

G is for

G is for great, gracious, good, Godly (and sometimes) goofy Grandparents.

Riley is extremely blessed to have two loving set of Grandparents and a great Grandmother.



And while Clay's parents have been wonderful too, we quite possibly could not have survived the first couple of weeks without my parents!! My Mom and Dad were here for us the week after Riley's birth, and Mom stayed an additional week. During those two weeks, Mom did everything from buying groceries, cooking and cleaning, to buying and changing diapers. And both Mom and Dad stayed awake with Riley all through many nights (waking me only when Riley was ready to nurse) just so Clay and I could get some much needed rest.



Thanks so much Mom and Dad, we are so grateful and thankful for the love and support you've shown our family!!

Below is Riley with her great-Grannie! :) Grannie traveled all the way from Mississippi and we are so glad she did! We loved seeing her with Riley!

2 comments:

Paige said...

I enjoyed our talk today, so gald we can relate on so many subjects. Great post, what would we do without our helpful and selfless parents?

Miranda said...

Oh my goodness! I could NOT have made it without my mom. In fact, she could move in with us full time and I would be ecstatic!!