Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Not so exhausted

Whoops, it has been awhile but lots has happened!

First, Clay and I had a wonderful Christmas! We spent most of our time at my parents house. It is so relaxing there and it was great to get a lot of rest. We got our first baby and maternity gifts!! Yea! Lots of Tech things from Mom, Dad and Kristi, and a few onsies too (I have heard you can never have enough of those.) I also received some soon to be heavily used Bella bands and a couple of maternity shirts. Thanks so much, ya'll really spoil us! We also had Christmas with Clay's parents, it is always nice to get up to Kingwood, unfortunately we just don't do it enough.















On December 29th, Clay and I had our second doctor's appointment and got to hear the precious sound of the babys heart beating. I have never been so excited and relieved. (Unfortunately the moments before the joyous sound were incredibly stressful...the doctor was having a tough time with a new machine and had to get out an older one to hear baby Graham it seemed to take like 20 mins but Clay claims it really was only about 5 minutes.) The nurse declared that since the baby was hiding it must be a boy...haha we shall see.

We have our next appointment early February and we will get another sonogram...but I don't think we will get to know the sex of the baby until early March.

I am starting to get a small baby bump, most of my jeans are very snug. But thanks to Bella Bands and Tummy Sleeves there is no need for maternity jeans yet.

We don't have before pics of my belly but just picture same as above minus the small pouch. This picture was taken at 12 weeks. I won't be fitting into these jeans much longer...squeeeeze.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

you are so cute!

Paige said...

finally a belly pic!

Justin and Allison said...

SO tiny....you will grow though. I am excited about your pregnancy...I can't wait until all the showers.

Miranda said...

Just you wait...that belly will go places you never thought possible!

Kristi said...

We want more belly pictures!!! You are so cute - Love ya!