Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Bun...

in the oven!!!!!!

Yes!!! Clay and I are having a baby! We are so thrilled and excited, and are grateful for this wonderful blessing from God. I am a little over 9 weeks pregnant and due around July 19th. At 7 weeks, Clay and I had our first doctor's appointment and saw the heartbeat. What an amazing thing, it really hit home then that this was real! :)

The doctor said the bottom part of the blob is the head and the upper part is the body (she knew this because of where the heartbeat was coming from.)

I have also been so blessed not to have morning sickness or nausea of any kind. However, I have been so totally exhausted. So I am really looking forward to starting my Christmas vacation tomorrow...rest, relax, rest, relax, that's all I want to do!

Please keep us in your prayers in this exciting time!

8 comments:

Lisa said...

You 3 are in our prayers. It's Grand!!! Merry Christmas!!!

Paige said...

I'm glad the news is out! What a fun adventure it is....keep me updated on every single part!

Justin and Allison said...

Hooray...I am so happy for you. I cannot wait to follow this journey with you.

Kelly said...

congratulations!! how exciting!

Julie Adams Gray said...

I have been waiting for this post from you forever. A dog first then a baby!!! How exciting! God bless!!!

The Kellys said...

congrats!!!!! Merry Christmas
Kellie

Miranda said...

Chad and I are so excited for you and Clay! Pregnancy is so fun...call me anytime!

Sam and Mary said...

Shell,we are so exited for you. Mary said dont forget Clay and Scout so,we are so exited for you Clay and Scout.