Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 4, 2013

Pre-k, what?!?

Better late than never. Right? September was the start of a big year for Riley. PRE-KINDERGARTEN!!! I had a little bit of a hard time with this during the early summer but as the start of school approached and I saw just how excited Riley was getting, it was easier to be excited with her. Meet the teacher night: So at the end of last year, the exsisting Pre-k teacher retired. I was a bit disappointed b/c I had heard over and over again just how wonderful she was/is. I know she was an awesome teacher but Riley's new teacher has been such a blessing!! Riley LOVES her, we love her, the school loves her. And she has such a great background, she retired from the Elementry school Riley is zoned to and came to Riley's pre-k. It is so nice to know that this teacher knows exactly what is expected of Riley at VOE kinder and can communicate how Riley is doing compared to the expectations of VOE. First day of school!!! The beloved Mrs. P! :) And to see how Riley's grown. Last year's first day.

No comments: