Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Padre 2013

Early August we hit the road and headed to South Padre with my family.  We have done this many years in a row and I love continuing the tradition of visiting the beach each summer.  We did this growing up and I love the memories I have with my family.  I am so thankful for the memories we are making with our girls. :)

The trip was so relaxing and low key.  We mostly play at the beach allllll day, took a break for naps, more beach and then dinner.  This time is especially good for Clay, my dad, and Kristi.  They all work so hard and this down-time is much appreciated. Fair warning: picture overload below! 
























My early rising sweet girl so relaxed from a week at the beach. I woke early the day we were leaving to try to get a decent sunrise photo and got a few pics of Reese while waiting for my lens to defog. Turned out to be a bit too cloudy for much of a pic. What a relaxing fun trip!

1 comment:

Courtney Squillante said...

Oh I just love all the pictures! Riley playing paddleball?! Ack! And of course, Reese's swimsuit is adorable! ;) The one of Reese on your mom's lap is nuts to me- I swear they look identical! Thanks for sharing! xoxo