Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Christmas

We spent Christmas with my family this year and got to celebrate with Clay's family later in December.  And while it was kind of a pain getting the car loaded to the max with our luggage and all of the gifts, we Love being at my mom and dad's home and feel like we can really relax there.  With Clay being in commercial real estate, anywhere we are or go but especially Houston, he sees deals and thinks business.  Like everywhere.  So since where my parents live isn't exactly a thriving commercial real estate market it is perfect for Clay to shut off work for a little while.  (This trip it was a little different b/c he had a ton of stressful work to do, but I do think he managed to shut it down enough to relax and recharge some.)  Clay and dad got to golf some, we introduced Riley to the wii, had lots of fires and smores, and really just enjoyed being together.  




A few weeks before Christmas, the girls and I went to my parents so that I could help photograph a wedding with a friend (another post another time) and Nana and Papa suprised Riley with a bike to keep at their house.  She loved that Ballerina barbie rode on the handlebars!  So fun!  She rode this bike for hours.


Reese mostly just hung out.




I woke up so sick on Christmas eve.  Boo.  I did not want to move and even worse did not want to eat anything.  BOO.   

This pic is as good as it got. Reese was ready to go!





I was wrong.  This pic turned out great!







 Santa came!






It warmed up enough a few days after Christmas for the girls to enjoy their new bounce house.






 Wonderful time with family celebrating our Savior's birth.

No comments: