Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 22, 2012

3 months!



Sweet Reese is 3 months old!! I can hardly believe it has been three months already.  I know three months is not long but sometimes it's hard remember what life was like before she arrived!  She is such a blessing and we all love her so so much!

Reese is such a sweet baby.  She is starting to laugh more and is definitely more interested each week in whats going on around her.  She loves to watch her sister and "talk" to her.  Her "talk" is so precious.  The sounds she makes are so similar to a little bird :)  Reese is also a good sleeper!  Praise God!  She sleeps beside our bed in a sleeper thing and will sleep typically 5-6.5 hours but has gone 7.5 hours before. Hooray!  Just this week she has begun to fall into a morning nap and afternoon nap schedule.  She has done this on her own and it is so great that she will actually nap in her crib on her own.  (riley struggled big time in this area.) In fact I was not really sure that babies actually napped without being held....but they DO.  Reese DOES!  Reese is nurses very well and I am so thankful for how efficient she is.  Feeding her typically takes only about 10 minutes.  I do not take this for granted, a blessing for sure.  So far Reese has a sweet, mild temperment and seems to be pretty laid back.  She stays that way for most of the day unless she gets overtired or until about 7:30 and then she is a hot mess until she finally fights her way to a deep sleep.  :)

Riley has become more and more interested in Reese lately!** She will ask where she is each morning and will call to her.  "Reeeese, Rrrrreeeeeeesssssee" so cute.  She is also asking more and more to hold and hug her sister and will love on her when she's laying down playing on the play mat.  Reese loves this and pretty much follows Riley's every move. 
**While writing this blog I went to check on Reese who was napping in her crib and Riley being so sweet had taken Reese's lovey and covered up Reese's legs so she would not be cold.  Sweet Riley! 






Reese has found her fists and LOVES to them (or a paci) in her mouth at all times.




Reese holds her hands back and over her ears about 90% of the time.  Cute!! Riley did the same thing.  I'll have to hunt down some pics to post together.



Poor thing.  I took these on Wed and both the girls were feeling bad.  :(

Reese, What a sweet blessing you are!  We are so thankful for you, and love watching your personality come to life each day.  You are such a joy to hold, play with and make laugh.  We love you!!

No comments: