Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Friend

Clay and I were foster dog parents for all of like 24 hours, but what a fun time it was. Scout loved having a new puppy around. At first he was quite jealous and kept cutting puppy off everytime the puppy tried to come close to me. Puppy stood his ground though and even gave Scout a tiny little growl and bark. They quickly became pals and played for hours and hours.
This poor abandoned, sick, malnourished, dehydrated and cold puppy was found on my school's playground last week. I took him to the vet and got him all checked out. He will be fine just needs some TLC.
Clay was not very happy with me when I called him to tell him I was bring home a new puppy. That night even though Clay thought he was cute he said "No Way." But not to worry the puppy has a wonderful home.

1 comment:

Paige said...

You are such a good dog mom. I used to be....Mer has had a limp for a week and we just keep hoping it will go away, Zach is finally taking him to the vet tomorrow. I suck.